Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Salomon speedcross 3

I am the shoes, like you guards, symmetrical.
I am a pair of Salomon brand speedcross 3 men cross-country running shoes, despite the European brand, I was born in China, apply now is not very popular saying: Although the dress in the body, my heart is still the heart of China.

I like the wild run, this is my born off-road running shoes born with the character, like human nature.
But when I saw the workers who were running the lines I had had the opportunity to wear the time I ran in the mountains, I was not optimistic about my future. I always feel as a shoe, always on the future to go the road full of dreams and hope to live, otherwise it is trampling on life. Or live well, or hurry to die, is about it As people should be the same.
Most of my brothers loaded into the container boarded the voyage, and my first stop is a suburb of Shanghai suburbs of the electricity business warehouse, where filled with a sub-new shoes taste. I often through the gap between the shoebox and the upper and lower bar of the brothers chatting, chatting life, but also talk about the future of the owner, the future of life. Until one day, I heard someone shouting "on this pair, 44 men's shoes, blue, sent to Dalian", and then I was covered with plastic bags, from the farewell to the small Treasury.
Although later, I have been to a lot of big and small running game, but never met those who chatted together in the chat brother. The world is big, think about it, how many shoes and you are only separated by a wall, but you have never seen it.
When the 30-year-old man opened the box to see me, revealing a child-like surprise, that expression makes me unforgettable, in my contact with the people, he is the first to see my people , So I immediately have a run for their death to the impulse, the so-called "for the confidant who died, the woman for the Yue who capacity" probably so
My virgin is running on the coastal road, Contagrip soles of the design caught in the wooden plank on the soft and very cordial, shock each time the compression and bounce are full of strength and excitement. You may not know that a pair of shoes, but also desire such a free breathing.
   
My new home is the shoe, the shoe is a big group, the sandals are always a lazy expression, but I have little contact with him, usually when I am in the cupboard when it is busy to go. Leather shoes at the beginning of the time always dodging me, as if a bit hostile to have been a serious face of the face of a silent posture, and I can not stand his shoes that shoe smell, I think, rub that stuff a little mother gun. I did not despise the meaning of the shoes, I always think: shoes are not high and low points, only the social division of labor is different. Shoe is equal.
Get along for a long time to know, shoes is also very easy, his life is almost immutable, every day to go the same way, see the same person, look at the same scenery. No way, every pair of shoes have their own shoes, like everyone in life need to play a different role, life needs integrity, but also need real. So, not just a woman, men's shoes should also be rich in some of the shoe, it represents a different life role.
Occasionally, I would also like to, if I am not a pair of cross-country shoes, but a pair of shoes, every day without stepping on the weeds in the mountain road, but in the smooth stage of the dance, and even women's shoes, What kind of life? Later, I really in the theater saw a dance shoes performance, it is in Argentina Buenos Aires Tango Theater. As a pair of cross-country running shoes in the tango theater to see tango performance, I think, like me running shoes, but also can not find a few pairs. A few days later, in the cloth city of Boca's neighborhood, I even played a hand and a pair of Argentine female dance shoes jumped a tango, I know that I cross the border. However, the kind of excitement, tension, so I looked very clumsy. It seems that every pair of shoes or should go their own way.

HtmGisn806578 , HtmGefu803543 , HtmGimu806429 , HtmGjaa806773 , HtmGhqq805853 , HtmGiuh806624 , HtmGhkx805704 , HtmGioo806475 , HtmGjbv806820 , HtmGidm806187 , HtmGhsk805899 , HtmGiwb806670 , HtmGhmr805750 , HtmGiqi806521 , HtmGjdp806866 , HtmGedo803485 , HtmGhue805945 , HtmGixw806717 , HtmGhol805796 , HtmGisc806567 , HtmGiha806279 , HtmGefj803532 , HtmGhvz805992 , HtmGizq806763 , HtmGhqf805842 , HtmGitx806614 , HtmGiiv806326 , HtmGhkm805693 , HtmGjbk806809 , HtmGhs80213 , HtmGivr806660 , HtmGikp806372 , HtmGjde806855 , HtmGhtu805935 , HtmGixl806706 , HtmGimj806418 , HtmGhoa805785 , HtmGibh806130 , HtmGhvo805981 , HtmGizf806752 , HtmGiod806464 , HtmGhpv805832 , HtmGidb806176 , HtmGhxi806027 , HtmGiew806223 , HtmGhzc806073 , HtmGirs806557 , HtmGhtj805924 , HtmGigq806269 , HtmGeez803522 , HtmGiax806120 , HtmGjeo806891 , HtmGitm806603 , HtmGhvd805970 , HtmGiik806315 , HtmGicr806166 , HtmGivg806649 , HtmGhwy806017 , HtmGike806361 , HtmGhlw805729 , HtmGiel806212 , HtmGixa806695 , HtmGilz806408 , HtmGhnq805775 , HtmGiyv806742

Tango .JPG in the streets of Buenos Aires Boca tango
I ran two full marathon, one is the National Games Bayuquan marathon, the other is the Dalian coastal marathon, there is a Dalian 50K off-road game. To know that not all the running shoes will go to the game, to participate in the game that pair, and the owner must be running together better, fit shoes only go long-term Well, and also enough bright show, in the shoes can win Others eyeballs. Participating in the competition is the most valuable experience of running shoes.

Dalian 50K

Marina Marathon
Bayuquan Marathon
In the game, you can see different brands of running shoes. In a game, I am fascinated by a pair of female running shoes, her resilient shock, bumps have a strong grasp of the end of the big, light figure, enchanting light pink color, and even elegant lace are style million Kind, so I can not extricate themselves, it is the unique running shoes, the United States and the United States elegant. The owner has been running behind the pair of running shoes, may be because of her master's buttocks, really do not understand the aesthetic of mankind, I do not like her too Alice's ass, I like a little thin. Unfortunately, I have no eye care, running around the circle, both men and women, are such a rattan. Hey, I sad reminder of the shoes students.
But also Ye Hao, I can take the opportunity and women to talk more than a few words. But unfortunately, she ran half way, to the half of the turning point, I had to say goodbye to her, then we just talk to each other's constellation and very.
In the game, also encountered a very terrible thing, I saw a barefoot runner, which makes me have a deep sense of crisis. At that time a sudden philosophy for some time, thinking about their own existence and value. Do I be proud of the shock, the end, are dispensable? These are external sense of security.
So, the shoes are fragile, and when one day you find yourself for someone else is not so important when you will collapse completely, so you see how real the inner sense of security is important.
But it is also strange, they just do not run shoes, usually shoes are.
Shoes are also injured, once in the master to participate in a field of survival activities, in the swim when the shore because of the rock too much, he wore me into the sea water ... ... those very corrosive sea water soaked my fiber , Leaving an irreversible trauma, coupled with the running time of the sun, the fiber began to accelerate aging. At that time, I suddenly remembered the phrase "one will be successful million bone dry", perhaps, he never care about the feeling of shoes.

Tibet - Yang Zhuo Yong wrong on foot

Guanglu Island Field Survival
Let me hurt his wife, because every time he ran home, her wife will say to him, "throw your smelly shoes to the outside." "Smelly shoes"? The The I Otholite insoles are patented, cured taste and breathable function is indeed true. After running, the upper layer of a thin layer of dust, with a dry towel can play a bomb can be cleaned, late care is also very convenient. But people are always willing to use their own habits to analyze and judge the immediate things, I really on the planet's high intelligence animal IQ concerns.
Many people praise the candle and say it "burns itself and illuminates others". Why no one to chant the shoes. Shoes life is "help run someone else, smelly".
Praise is not even the case, and put the staggered down our head, said "broken shoes" in the human language has a special layer of meaning. We devote a lifetime, but also mixed into a broken shoes ... ...
    Thank you for having a pair of shoes. Our shoes actually have one of the biggest advantages, that is, from the end, so take "broken shoes" to describe a bit not appropriate.

I have every run as a adventure, this feeling of heartbeat so that you can feel you really live. Have a shoe asked me, in the mountains so complex terrain is not dangerous? You stepped on those dead branches, sticky dew on the body is not dirty? In fact, it does not know: the real terrible place is not a distant mountain, once I ran out in the district, a lump of dog excrement in my close place, thanks to the owner found a timely dexterous escape. But from the side of the passing time, I frightened to imagine: a shoe desperate step up, and then * & * scattered ... ... that moment, I spit it. Visible, even living in the beautiful district, did not change the quality of the dog. I think you can listen to the voice of your string.
I do not like the road, the excitement of the asphalt taste, let me uncomfortable, and, in the asphalt, only monotonous repetition.
I like the mountain road, in the face of the sea on the ridge, in the shadows of the shade of trees, birds in the birds singing presumptuous run!
However, the sun rose on the sun, the world has its own law, and finally, my love ran away the soles of the feet of the lines, and finally, I became a pair of training shoes, only in the run when he was put on me, I Can not hear the starting line of the cry, and then do not feel the scenery on the track, and then did not go to the mountain free breathing, because my shock has long been overwhelmed. When the new running shoes finished the race back excited about talking about the time, I began to feel sad. Those fresh strangers, those games before the night of sleepless, also belong to me.

I often think of that story: the world's best flute should give to whom? Did the flute blow the best or the worst? The answer to this question is from the flute itself - as the world's best flute, the value of its existence is to play the most wonderful music, only the blow the best people can play its value.

As a pair of shoes, maybe one day I will be rotten in the soil, but I can be proud to say: I have wandered in the same circle, I have chic in this world ran, I have heard the world's most Wonderful breathing, I have exhausted my life to accompany a person, a dream. I used to pass the road to prove my presence.
     I would like to use this article, dedicated to accompany me to run together with the Salomon sc3

No comments:

Post a Comment